You will work as part of a highly skilled team of professionals who are responsible for architecture, designing and developing of cost effective and sustainable solutions for Identity and Access Management business of Novell. Good organizational skills, technical expertise and attention to detail are key in this customer-focused role.
You will be responsible for the design and development of Identity and Access Management products to address the business needs of the customer. You will be involved in translating business needs into engineering requirements, design and development of feature areas responsible for. You will be required to handle and address complex technical challenges. You will also work with management and cross-functional peers on long-range projects requiring creative solutions. The areas of focus are:
– Translate business requirements into solutions in the product
– Provide technical expertise in the design and planning of system solutions.
– Research, Design, test, certify, and select technology required for solution delivery.
– Maximize the performance, uptime, and supportability, of product.
– Be abreast with the latest technologies and how to leverage in the product
– Developing highly scalable software for Access Management solutions using technologies such as Tomcat, Web Services, JAX-RS, OASIS Federation protocols (SAML, Liberty, WSFed etc), Apache, Websockets, Reverse Proxy
Proven past experience in:
– Strong programming skills in C/C++ and exposure on Java, J2EE
– Hands on experience in all or some of the technologies such as Tomcat, Web Services, JAX-RS, OASIS Federation protocols (SAML, Liberty, WSFed etc) , Apache, Websockets, Reverse Proxy
– Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with both technical and non-technical staff
– In-depth technical experience in IT infrastructure area,
– Previous experience in working on complex integration projects and server class products
– Overall responsibility of technical execution for on-time delivery and results.
– Interfacing with customer facing functions to gather project requirements and performing due diligence as required.
– Providing technical guidance for trouble shooting and issue resolution when needed.
Education & Experience:
– Looking for 7-11 years experienced candidates.
– Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
Please send your profile if interested,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Micro Focus Software India Private Limited