The Creative Manager leads the Creative team and directs the creative work, ensuring innovative and timely deliverables in line with the highest standards and branding requirements. The Creative Manager oversees the creative process and provides guidance to the team reporting to him/her as well as to dotted line reports. He/she is responsible for the overall quality of the work produced by the creative department. The creative manager is also expected to work hands on as part of the creative team. This is a key position to help grow Brand Studio to the next level.
Leading the creative team
– Leads and supervises the creative process from concept to completion
– Guides the creative team in translating briefs to creative outputs
– Leads the creative team in the production of all collateral
– Ensures visual communication and brand standards are met to customer expectations
– Reviews work, troubleshoots and provides feedback to the creative team
– Working closely with the Account Executives to secure timelines, quality and innovation levels to meet and exceed customer expectations
– Actively engaging the team in performance improvement processes
– Motivates and nurtures creative talent
– Oversee assignment to ensure talent/skills optimization
– Supports the competence development for the creative team, both for the individual team members and for the overall team work
– Define profiles and job descriptions for the creative team in line with the growth strategy of Brand Studio
– Handle recruitments of new team members to the creative team including onboarding and creative induction
– Responsible for appraisals, competence evaluation and development for Creative Team members
– Together with the account executive ensure suitable, modern and high end communication solution for each customer inquiry.
– Develop creative ideas, concepts and material based on customer briefs.
– Ensuring visually appealing, impressive and consistent look and feel in all productions in line with the visual identity of the brand in question
– Degree in Design, Art, Communication or equivalent
– 6-8 years experience working for an agency or internal marketing department
– Min. 2 years successful experience in people management in a creative setting
– International experience is a must, either through working abroad or through dealing with international clients
– Understanding and knowledge of international branding standards, preferable through work with international brands
– Proven understanding of both traditional and online media
– Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Excellent written and verbal skills in English are a must
– Knowledge of the business side of an agency is a plus
You are a great leader with the ability to maximize the talents of your team. And you do so by being a coach, a teacher, an instructor and a critic all at once. You always keep an open mind and see opportunities when others see challenges. Being able to handle multiple tasks all at once and doing so with a high sense of urgency is something you thrive on. Pushing creativity across different brands is part of your DNA.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Marketing Branding Visual Communication Coaching Art Online Media Growth Strategy Graphic Designing Presentation Skills International Clients
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. For the period April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had about 2 600 employees and revenues of INR 3,539.7 crores (EUR 472 million). Learn more at https://www.atlascopco.in