The roleinvolves writing new procedures, developing PLSQL code and optimizing and tuning existing procedures and various SQL statements.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Develop procedures using PL/SQL in PostgreSQL programming environment
2. Work closely with programming teams to deliver high quality software
3. Optimize queries, business logic, process, etc to improve efficiency and accuracy of the programs
4. Analyze application problems and provide solutions
5. Help in developing a test plan, test data and testing of the software
6. Provide support in different phases of software development
Qualification: B.Tech with 80% in 10th and 12th standard and 60% in Btech.
3+ years of experience in database development using PL/SQL in Linux Environment.
Working knowledge of PostgreSQL/Oracle will be preferred
Exposure to NoSQL Database will be an added advantage
Skill Sets / Requirements:
1. PL/SQL development in PostgreSQL/Oracle environment
2. Must know how to invoke SQL scripts/commands using shell script in Linux environment
3. Analyze application problems, recommend and develop solution
4. Strong knowledge on query optimization
5. Experience of process testing with internal clients
6. Ability to work well under pressure
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Database Development Query Optimization PostgreSQL
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
IndiaMART .com is India’s largest Online B2B marketplace connecting global buyers with suppliers. Estd in 1996 and accredited with ISO 9001:2000 certification, IIL offers value-added services to its 1,000,000 members and over 5 million global buyers. Having over 4000 employees with a network of 75 offices across India, IIL offers a youthful and welfare-driven approach to career-building. Having an enviable track record of being the only Indian Dotcom company that has stayed profitable since launch, today IIL investors include Intel Capital and Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. (Times Group).