Work Location – Hyderabad
Good knowledge of Powertrain development process and systems.
* Exposure to design and development of Powertrain aggregates ( Drive train, Propeller shaft, Transmission (Automatic and Manual) and chassis for automotive application.
* Knowledge of 2D design and checking (GD&T, design standards), material and manufacturing technology knowledge, -Tolerance Stack expertise is must
* Layouting,Design &Developemnt of Gear box parts, Layouting, Design & Development of transmission shifting /control system including shift cables & selector.
* Establish detailed engineering requirements for assigned tasks that meet project requirements. (Internal and Client Specific Specifications).
* Execute / Review Engineering Calculations & Detailed Engineering Design.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
3DCS VsVSA GD&T
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Please refer to the Job description above
Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.
Satyam Venture Engineering Services (SATVEN) is established as a dedicated automotive engineering services company in 2000 with an objective to provide Automotive Engineering Services and Solutions to Global Automotive Customers. SATVEN is a pioneer in the field of Engineering Services in Automotive domain in India. It has setup one of the first Offshore Development Centre (ODC) in India for a Global Automotive customer soon after inception, and has successful track record of delivering high value added services to major OEM and Tier-1 companies around the world.
Starting in the initial years with activities like Legacy Data Migration, Change Management, 3D Modeling, Detailing, and FE Meshing, SATVEN now has proven service offerings in Product Design, 3-Dimensional Tolerance Stacks, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE), Competitive Benchmarking, Supplier Development and Supplier Quality Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Crash & NVH Simulations and Computational Fluid Dynamics. SATVENÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s domain expertise covers body, closures, interior trims, exteriors, seating systems, braking systems, occupant safety systems, chassis, steering & suspension systems, among others. SATVENÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s flexible business models together with the right mix of onsite, offshore and offsite support, SATVEN maximizes the value-add to Automotive customers based on their specific needs.
With about 600 engineers working in various locations in India, US, Europe and Japan, SATVEN is poised to take Indian Engineering Service Industry into the league of Automotive Consulting and from providing discrete services to complete solutions.