Key areas of responsibility:
Responsible for Order Entry, Cash & Billing and handling Insurance
Main Job Tasks:
1. Ensure all items mentioned on the charge sheet are charged to the patient.
2. Ensure all items are billed from the correct departments
3. Any discrepancies are brought to the immediate attention of the Finance Executive
4. Coordinate with consultants to charge the correct consultant fee to the patient.
5. Ensure that patients waiting time is reduced at the order entry counter in co-ordination with Customer Care.
Billing & Handling Cash
1. Ensure receipts are made for all payments received
2. Ensure that patients waiting time is reduced at the cash counter in co-ordination with Customer Care.
1. Keep the patient updated on the status of their cashless facility.
2. Ensure timely reply to all queries from the TPAs in co-ordination with our consultants.
3. Ensure collection of non-medical expenses or any such expenses which are not covered by the corporate or TPA before patient leaves premises.
4. Ensure all original documents along with the bills are retained by us for claiming the same from
5. Ensure all bills are sent to the respective TPA/corporate within one week from the date of the bill.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Insurance Finance Cash Handling Customer Care
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Com – Commerce
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance, M.Com – Commerce
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Columbia Asia Hospitals Private Limited
Columbia Asia has developed a unique model for hospitals. We deliver advanced medical care through facilities located in neighborhoods, rather than the central city. With sophisticated hospitals based in their communities, patients have dramatically improved access to quality affordable care