Be a Part of a Growing Team,
Be a Part of Syntel !!
Syntel is looking for Informatica professionals with 4+ years of experience. If interested, Please share profile at Nidhi_Seth@syntelinc.com
Syntel is a Global provider of integrated Information Technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing solutions. The Company is driven by its mission to create new opportunities for clients by harnessing the passion, talent and innovation of Syntel employees worldwide.
JD for Informatica for your reference:
* Experience Level : 4,to 11 years of experience in Informatica
* Expertise in use of Informatica Designer Components – Source Analyzer, Warehousing Designer, Transformations
* Developer, Mapplet and Mapping Designer, Data Quality Management, Informatica Metadata and Repository Management, with backend as DB2, Oracle Databases
* Informatica 8.x or higher experience required.
* Also taking care of some production activities for ETL jobs and also taking care of some enhancements related to BI.
* SQL experience required
* Data mapping/conversion required.
* Understanding and following SDLC methodology required.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple project and timelines required.
* Testing procedures including creation of unit test cases/scripts, test data and validation of results required.
* Ability to create detailed technical design, code, test, debugs, document, and maintain applications required.
Please share following details below:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Informatica Powercenter informatica server datastage server ascential datastage server
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Syntel Private Limited
Syntel (Nasdaq: SYNT) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes.