– L2/L3 production support experience in OIM. Fair knowledge of OIM features
– Candidate researches and responds to all reported issues
– Candidate meet/exceed customer’s expectation promptly, efficiently, and professionally using phone and/or email.
– Candidate will also participate in UAT Testing
– Candidate needs to provide oversight and monitoring of request volumes to ensure requests are processed in a timely and quality manner, within established service level agreements.
– Candidate will provide support to level 2 support analysts and the IAM Catalog maintenance team as needed.
– Candidate must be able to communicate effectively, whether written or verbal, with internal customers/stakeholders.
– Must have demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
– Provide superior customer service to all customers that reflect the Wells Fargo commitment to quality customer service
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Security
OIM oracle identity manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Wells Fargo India Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
When you join Wells Fargo, you will become an integral part of a 2,73,000 strong global team. Wells Fargo is a diversified financial services company, providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the internet (wellsfargo.com), across North America and Internationally. Wells Fargo serves one in three households in America with the vision to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo has $1.4 trillion in assets and 273,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses. The company is ranked fourth in assets, first in market value of stock among our U.S. peers, first in market value in the U.S. and third in the world, as of September 30, 2012.
Wells Fargo set up its India centre in Hyderabad, 4 years ago. It currently has a people strength of over 4500 and continues to grow in Hyderabad with second city operational in Bangalore. Teams here work on technology and business process operations of the bank, managing the applications and infrastructure in the technology space and back-end banking processes in the operations space.
-Ranked 2nd best Company for the Best of Breed HR Showcase (IT/ITES category)
by the National Human Resources Development (NHRD) network, 2012
-Best US Company operating in India under the Financial Services Sector by Indo-
American Chamber of Commerce, 2011
-ITsAP’s ‘Green IT Company of the Year’ Award, 2010 & 2011
-Special recognition for Excellence in Gender Inclusivity, by NASSCOM, 2010