1. Evaluate and improve document content
2. Troubleshoot and fix document issues as needed
3. Maintain standardized language and documentation practices that allow for consistent execution of documents.
4. Establish and support documentation practices that reduce review times and deviations by researching errors and inconsistencies in existing records and communicating effectively with appropriate personnel.
5. Edit documents written by others to verify accuracy, consistency, grammar, and format.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Documentation IPQA Technical Writing GMP GLP
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Technical writing experience including manufacturing procedures and instructions
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Minimum of 3 years industry experience in a GMP or GLP environment preferred.
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment
5. Experience preferred in a biotech/pharmaceutical laboratory and/or manufacturing environment
6. Well organized and detail oriented; Ability to handle multiple projects
7. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Education:UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Sc – Any Specialization
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
PIRAMAL ENTERPRISES LTD
Piramal Enterprises Limited, formerly Piramal Healthcare Limited, is a diversified company headquartered in Mumbai, India and also a member of the Piramal Grou