BMC is a leader in the Business Service Management (BSM) space. BMC is rated as a leader by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for IT Service Support Management (ITSSM).
solutions and products; BMC has been at the forefront of defining the BSM, Cloud Life Cycle Mgmt., and IT Operational Mgmt. domain.
BMC Remedy continues to define the state of the art in IT service management best practices. We have been and will always embrace the very latest technology to extend the value of the solution. With Remedy, you’ll be miles ahead in mobile, social, analytics, cloud computing and micro- services based architecture.
The Service Support team innovates and adds new capabilities – adding increasing value to the business.
Built on strong fundamentals of Core Java includes multithreading, jms, annotations, OSGi, Spring as well as State of the art Social technologies like Angular JS, Google Closure, XMPP, OpenSocial, etc. The SaaS offering increases the competitive uptake and brings the relevant spring in the step
MyIT – Perfectly placed for customer experience revolution
The Cloud Life Cycle management suite runs and excels on the Remedy ITSM product line
Interested in riding the success wave of SaaS of Remedy, with the ever growing 3500 customers, clocking increasing revenue of 500M USD
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle leading edge technology stack for driving cloud and enterprise solution. At BMC, engineers routinely work on market leading products. With all these various market leading
For a major initiative in BMC, a Service Support group, BMC Remedy Platform is hiring a Lead Product Java Developer.
Person should have Get it done and “Do it Right” attitude and should be thriving for the quality, diligence and thoroughness. The role drives business value through technical innovation such as simplification, extensibility, supportability.
Primary responsibilities for role:-
– Develops and tests product code according to BMC quality standards.
– Experience in development of at least 1 BI / Analytics product and deployment to customers
– Performs thorough problem analysis that results in resolution of product- related problems according to BMC support standards.
– Performs thorough unit testing
– Should be strong with SQL queries and relational database fundamentals
– The Java Developer will be working on BMC products by providing JAVA design and development.
– Responsibilities include both back- end detailed design and development
– Candidates must have working experience with unit testing tools such as TestNG or Junit.
– The candidate will do full cycle Java J2EE development in an Agile environment.
– The candidate should have hands on experience working with: Core Java includes multithreading, JMS, annotations. Candidate should be well versed with frameworks like Spring, REST, jetty, jasper.
– The candidate will also work with tools such as Eclipse; Ant, JUnit, Perforce.
– The candidate will also work in an environment that supports RDMS Databases like: SQL Server, Oracle
– Experience with Angular JS will be a big plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Product Manager
J2Ee SQL Oracle Core Java Multithreading JMS Eclipse Testing tools HTTP Service
Desired Candidate Profile
– Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in J2EE.
– Solid BI / Analytics product development experience
– Experience in a fast paced, distributed and agile development environment
– Hands- on Experience with Java, OSGI, frameworks preferably Spring, RESTful API
– Team player having good communication skills
BMC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG – M.Tech – Computers
Who we are and what we do
At BMC, transformation iseverything. It s how we bring IT to life for more than 20, 000 customersworldwide 82% of the Fortune 500 to be exact. And it s what energizes our morethan 6, 000 employees to bring meaningful change to businesses and lives, especially their own. 300 patents give our customers a strongcompetitive edge.
We have 35 years of marketleadership in the IT management solutions. We also have the energy, optimism, opportunities, and private financial backing that makes us feel and act morelike a start- up that knows no limits.