Company: Novartis Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Position: Manager – Financial Planning and Analysis
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
The Manager will be part of the BPA transformation team and will work with Global Project Leads and Regions across the globe. He/she will lead a team of associates functionally to deliver end to end Financial Planning and Reporting processes, while driving his team and himself to excellence. In this role the individual needs to be a role model for the entire organization for performance but also for his/her personal values. Great communication to enable the change is needed with all local and global stakeholders including senior finance leadership.
He/she will be part of the BPA transformation team that will reshape and design end to end processes to be delivered by the future organization. The key responsibilities will involve:
1. Develop the standardized process (from blue print to implementation) as per the agreed timelines and quality by leveraging the right systems and tools, highlighting differences that need to be resolved in the as is by Pharma BPA Leadership Team
2. Lead alignment discussion with the Process Lead and Region champion to document and understand rationale for exception and subsequent treatment if endorsed by PBLT
3. Ensure adequate resources are aligned and trained in Hyderabad to meet timelines. 3. Escalate and highlight operational challenges to meet set timelines with quality.
4. Continuously strive to improve the existing set-up and challenge the status quo. 5. Ensure working steps, tools and systems leveraged are efficient and appropriate, including monitoring after implementation, including ramp-up of Hyderabad to deliver new scope.
Key Performance Indicator
1. Chartered Accountant or MBA from top institutes for Finance or proven track record with industry leaders 2. Excellent communication skills, with an ability to present complex information to senior Ability to converse in any foreign language is a good to have.
1. Minimum 6+ years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis role within the industry or extensive Consulting experience within a multinational environment
2. Project Management skills to plan, organize and execute as per agreed milestones.
3. Very strong analytics, detail orientation and ability to deep dive in processes and systems and the ability to communicate their complexity while remaining solution oriented and being able to zoom-out to adequately engage with senior decision makers.
4. Willingness to learn and shape future solutions.
5. Good collaboration, excellent communication skills within Hyderabad, but also with the greater project team 6. Pharma experience is preferred 6. Self-starting personality, who wants to be part of a high performing team and takes ownership to deliver on their promises.
Salary:INR 15,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role: Finance/Budgeting Manager
Financial Planning Finance
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.