ROLE: Application Developer
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
1. Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
2. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
3. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
4. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
MUST HAVE SKILLS : SiteCore
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS : Industry Strategy
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
1. Mandatory 2-3 years of experience
2. Good Knowledge of .NET, C# / VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server
3. Knowledge of Sitecore Templates, Layouts, Components, Dynamic Bindings, Sitecore API, Rendering
4. At least 1 Sitecore Project Experience across all phases of SDLC
5. Knowledge of Pipeline, Events
6. Knowledge of Lucene / Solr / Coveo
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
ASP.Net MVC SQL Server C# Sitecore VB.NET .Net Application Development Test Scripts Application Developer Developer ASP.NET MVC
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business function underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.