*Qualification : BE, BTech, MCA, MSC (Maths)
Min Yrs of Exp : 1 Max Yrs of Exp : 3
• Good problem solving , analytical and reasoning skills.
• Ability to process information from disparate sources, identify patterns, reverse engineer , synthesize and develop test cases/ test scripts
• Strong competence in windows and Unix Scripting.
• Credible work experience in non- web based Client Server application ( Java/ Windows)
• Good knowledge and proficiency in non- web based automation framework (UI and server side) is preferred.
• Strong DB skills in particular DB functional and performance test exposure is a plus
• Experience/ Exposure to Data mining , SOA Workflow application is a plus.
• Ability to meet objectives, goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Shows agility and flexibility in taking assignments.
• Thrives on ambiguity and handle conflict with greater poise with an intent to see common ground and bring out mutually agreeable outcome for all stake- holders.
Responsibilities: Development and / or QA roles in software product engineering.
• Break- down requirements and develop test cases/ automation units for optimum test coverage.
• Prepare test environments, Carry- out different stages of test execution (Functional/ Integration/ System/ Performance respectively) across multiple OS platforms such as (Windows, Unix flavors, AIX , OPEN VMS) and publish the test report laced with objectivity.
• Bent of mind for uncovering defects very essential facet of this profile.
• Debug , Diagnose and reproduce the problems and trace the scenario trail.
• Review and optimize test cases to maintain agile test case inventory.
• Design, Develop , Maintain automation units (including legacy system) for the test operation sustenance.
Create knowledge documents and be an evangelist for driving adoption of BKM across QA team.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category: QA/Testing/Documentation
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Unix Windows SOA AIX Automation Workflow Agile MSC Test cases Data mining
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
•Up to 1 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG – MCA – Computers
Applied Materials India Private Limited
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT) , the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers.As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world, Applied Materials employs approximately 12, 000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.