* What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you ll be part of a fast- growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We re the leader in our industry, achieving double- digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high- performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role (Role summary):
Gartner is in need of a well- rounded and motivated Quality Assurance resource who will be part of team developing and supporting Gartner s Eloqua Marketing platform. Gartner s Digital Marketing platform is responsible for all outbound marketing activities, lead scoring and generation using cutting edge Java, various cloud connectors and Oracle databases. The ideal candidate will be someone who has an automated testing background and who has worked closely with business users in building/ supporting/ testing a marketing systems.
What you ll do:
• Experience testing reports/ dashboards using OBIEE or other reporting tools.
• Ability to review/ understand ETL specifications and be able to develop testing artifacts, including test requirements, use cases, as well as automated test scripts.
• Experience testing cloud applications and data integration of cloud systems.
• Troubleshooting data issues and identify root causes.
• Development of stress and performance testing metrics.
• Provide testing and defect tracking metrics.
• Strong SQL query writing experience for effective data analysis, testing and identifying root cause of a data issues.
• Experience with Digital Marketing platforms.
• Experience working directly with business users to develop test plans.
• Excellent communication and prioritization skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively across the IT organization (infrastructure/ test/ back office groups).
• Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast- paced AGILE- SCRUM environment.
• Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Back office Outbound Oracle Digital marketing Information technology Career development Data analysis Troubleshooting Manager Quality Assurance Computer science
Desired Candidate Profile
* What you ll need:
• B. S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related disciplines
• 5 – 7 years of software test experience
• 2 years of test automation experience
• 2 years of performance and stress testing experience
• 5 years of working with complex SQL queries and large data sets
• 3 years of Reports/ Dashboards testing experience
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
• Experience using Quality Center or JIRA technologies
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
• An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no- limits mind- set are central to our values
• Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
• Exposure to industry leading training and development
• Performance- based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology- related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyse and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit www.gartner.com to learn more
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Gartner India Research & Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology- related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high- tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in more than 10, 000 distinct enterprises worldwide. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 7, 900 associates, including over 1, 700 research analysts and consultants, and clients in more than 90 countries.