Impetus Infotech is urgently seeking Technical Architect (Big Data) for its NOIDA/INDORE/BANGALORE location.
Experience : 12+ years of experience in the implementation role of high end software products in telecom/ financials/ healthcare/ hospitality domain.
Education: Engineering Graduate, MCA, Masters/Post Graduates (preferably IT/ CS)
Location: India (Noida/ Indore/ Bangalore/ Gurgaon)
Domain : Big Data
1. Expertise on Java/ J2EE and should still be hands on.
2. Implemented and in-depth knowledge of various java/ J2EE/ EAI patterns by using Open Source products.
3. Design/ Architected and implemented complex projects dealing with the considerable data size (GB/ PB) and with high complexity.
4. Sound knowledge of various Architectural concepts (Multi-tenancy, SOA, SCA etc) and capable of identifying and incorporating various NFRs (performance, scalability, monitoring etc)
5. Good in database principles, SQL, and experience working with large databases (Oracle/ MySQL/ DB2).
6. Sound knowledge about the clustered deployment Architecture and should be capable of providing deployment solutions based on customer needs.
7. Sound knowledge about the Hardware (CPU, memory, disk, network, Firewalls etc)
8. Should have worked on open source products and also contributed towards it.
9. Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too.
10. Experience in working in ODC model and capable of presenting the Design and Architecture to CTOs, CEOs at onsite
Role & Responsibilities:
Anticipate on technological evolutions.
Coach the technical team in the development of the technical architecture.
Ensure the technical directions and choices.
Design/ Architect/ Implement various solutions arising out of the large data processing (GBs/ PBs) over various NoSQL, Hadoop and MPP based products.
Driving various Architecture and design calls with Big Data customers.
Working with other team members and providing guidance on implementation details.
Conducting sessions/ writing whitepapers/ Case Studies pertaining to Big Data
Responsible for Timely and quality deliveries.
Fulfill organization responsibilities Sharing knowledge and experience within the other groups in the org., conducting various technical sessions and trainings.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, B.Sc – Computers, Dairy Technology, Electronics, BCA – Computers
PG – MBA/PGDM – Information Technology, Systems, M.Tech – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA – Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Computers, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Embedded Technology, Electronics
Impetus Infotech ( India ) Pvt. Ltd.
Impetus designs and develops state-of-the-art products, spanning all leading-edge development platforms, for a host of fast-paced and innovative software companies. We offer product-oriented services, across the entire product development lifecycle, to our clients. We keep very successful company-all our clients are leaders in their spaces. They range from some of the finest startups in the Silicon Valley, such as Scalix, KnowNow, Navic, Sennari, to well established players including NeuStar, 3M, LiveCapital and PeopleSoft. Leading blue-chip VCs like Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Redrock, and Venrock recommend us as the preferred offshore service provider for companies they are incubating. Our sister companies, Servigistics, ClearTrail and Intellicus, and the intellectual property we create, have been phenomenally successful, setting innovative trends and establishing new markets.